How to make delicious Velento Chicken & Herb Flavour Soya Mince
- Chop up an onion and add to two cups of water (500ml)
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix 200 gm of Velento soya mince with a little water to make a paste.
- Add Velento soya mince mixture into pot of boiling water.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes with the lid on, stirring frequently.
- For extra goodness add some frozen vegetables after 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with Pap or Rice.
Your family and friends will love the delicious meaty taste of Velento.
Typical Nutritional Information
|Single serving size is 50 g
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g)
|Of Which total Sugar (g)
|Of Which total Fat (g)
|Saturated Fatty Acids (g)
|Trans Fats (g)
|Monounsaturated Fats (g)
|Polyunsaturated Fats (g)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (mg)
|Dietary Fibre* (g)
|Total Sodium (mg)
Analysed using AOAC 991.43 Method*
*Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.
Velento is made from Soya (tvp 46%), Maize Starch*, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer (E261)), Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch*,Palmolein Oil, Flavouring (0.5%)Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Caramel Colourant, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator (E330)), Thickener (E412), Thyme.
*May contain genetically modified ingredients.